Friday, September 18, 2015

September 2015 Citrus Lane

Citrus Lane September 2015

Citrus Lane starts at $24.95 a month when you purchase a 6 month sub and $29.95 when you do month to month but they always have deals available for new members and inactive members. This box is for a 15 month old boy. Enjoy. Use the link below for 40% off your first box.


This card shows the items in our box
City Planner Blocks - Qubes from Hape  These blocks are great for grabbing, grasping stacking, and building. My son loved these straight out of the box and he was playing with them, stacking them and even putting them back in the package and taking them out again. This is a fun product.

Toddler Tambourine from Hohner This tambourine is a great toy. My son already has one in yellow but I do not mind him having two since he loves it so much. It is great for learning how to play music or to tap around the house and it is super safe too with no sharp edges. I highly recommend this tambourine.

 Listen Listen by Barefoot Books This book is so cute and well constructed. It has natural scenes and woodland creatures your little one is sure to love.
  
Nail Polish From Julep in Coco by It girl This item is meant for mom. This nail polish is made of natural and safe ingredients like coffee extract.

Check out my unboxing on youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jiMjsfhnyM

Overall I really liked this months box. The blocks are great and my son already loves them. The book is cute and the tambourine is already a favorite in our house. 

2 comments:

  1. Nice items.... Now wish I can get some of these......

    www.lexhansplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww I didn't know they had boxes like these for kids! My little cousin would love this.
    http://cassandrarme.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete