Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pampers Cruisers

The New Pampers Cruisers Diapers


I received a 3 pack of Pampers New Cruisers Diapers from Influenster for testing purposes. The design looks nice and they are pretty thin diapers so this may be comfortable for the baby as they are not bulking and they can move around more freely and feel comfortable doing it. My son also took a nap in his and the diaper stayed nice and dry so that is a plus. Sesame Street is a cute design. I like the cookie monster one.

The elastic on this diapers is stretchy and it feel sturdy and the straps that connect the diapers also look and feel pretty good. So overall I liked this diapers and I may try these diapers again. Though I do wish they included more diapers than 3 because it usually takes me longer to decide if a diaper brand is good for my son or not and he needs to wear them for at least a few days.



2 comments:

  1. Nice review. I agree 3 are not enough. The Sesame Street design is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always preferred Pamper to Huggies or any other diaper. I like the review too. My daughter is going to have a baby and I will recommend them to her. Thank you

    ReplyDelete