Friday, September 18, 2015

Love With Food Deluxe

September 2015 Love with Food Deluxe Box

Love with Food has 3 different boxes. The Tasting Box, The Deluxe Box and The Gluten Free Box. The tasting box starts at $7.99, The Deluxe starts at $16.99 and The Gluten Free starts at $19.99 I purchased this Deluxe box with my own money. What is great about this company is that they donate a meal to a child in need with every box purchase. Alright Let's see what's inside this months box. 


This Month's Theme is Smarty Pants






List of What is inside

Funley's Super Crackers in Cheddar N' Stuff Flavor. These taste really good. I shared them with my son and he liked them too so they are great for kids and adults.


Sea Salt Caramel Apple Granola by Bear Naked. This granola tastes great by itself and it has pieces of caramel mixed in it. Yum. 


 GoGo Squeeze Applesauce on the go in Apple Pineapple Flavor. This is a great on the go snack and it is perfect for applesauce lovers.

Jimmy bar clean bar snack in peanut butter cluster flavor. These little clusters are gluten free, they have no sugar added and no preservatives and they taste great too!

Pretzel Crisps Minis in Original These pretzel crips are a great on the go snack, they are also great at home and yummy too. They are also gluten free.

Route 11 potato chips in lightly salted and dill pickle Flavors These chips are awesome and they taste great all by themselves. I love the lightly salted flavor. It has just enough flavor that you can snack on these all day.

The Daily Crave Veggie Chips. I really liked these veggie chips. They have just the right amount of flavor so it is not overpowering. I would buy these again.

Snapea Crisps Lightly Salted These little snap crisps are a great snack. I actually have purchases these myself and this is my favorite flavor. You will love them and I am not a fan of peas and I still think that they taste great.

 Smarty Pants Samples. These vitamins are non GMO and gluten free. They do not taste like vitamins so kids will love them. You will feel like you are snacking on some gummy bears or gummy worms and will forget that you are taking vitamins.

Fruit Snack by YumEarth Oragnics These fruit snacks are made with natural flavors and they taste great too. I wish they game in bigger bags because I ate both of them and wanted more. They are great for kids too and they are not filled with sugar like other fruit snacks.

Overall I think this months box was a great box and I would definitely recommend Love with Food. I purchase this box all the time and I just love getting snacks delivered to my house. Yum yum yum. You have to try it at least once. :)



1 comment:

  1. I think you got more than what you paid for. And the best thing is, you get to help a child in need too! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete