Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Bluum




Bluum

Bluum is a subscription box for Mom and Baby or Mom and Child. You can start when pregnant with the pregnancy box or go up the way up to Pre-K. This box is for a 15 month old. Before all items were a surprise but now Bluum has a new feature which I LOVE. It is called Bluum choice. You can now choose all 4 items in your box and if the value of the items that you choose is too low Bluum will throw in a 5th item. I chose all 4 of the items below so of course I love my box this month! Want to try Bluum? Get your first box for $9.95 until October 5th.
Use this link to get your own Bluum for your child for $9.95
 http://bluum.me/1itpFtV  and enter code GETBLUUM
Check out my unboxing here.



Nature's Baby Organics - Organic Baby Oil Mandarin & Coconut $10.95 This is a light moisturizing oil and it absorbs very quickly. This product is made with all organic and safe ingredients for your little one and it leaves their skin super soft.




Little Teether - Trendy Heart Necklace in Teal 24.99 I thought this necklace was so cute so I knew I had to get it. It is a little longer than I like but it is still a nice necklace and my son loves it too. Perfect for a teether baby or nursing.




Deserving Health Organic Baby Bubble Bath $9.95 - This bubble bath is nutrient rich, hypo-allergenic and packed full of vitamins, coconut, jojoba oil and wheat get,. It is perfect for your little ones skin and it makes bath time fun with all the bubbles. 



Zulu Shorty - Pink 9.99 I chose this item for me. This bottle is easy to hold because it has an all over grip. It is a great bottle and snaps close so that it doesn't leak. It is perfect for playdates because it has a strap to easily attach to your stroller or even a baby carrier. I love it.


So the value of my box comes out to be a whopping $55.88 I definitely got my moneys worth and if you were to get this box for $9.95 that would be a steal. Try Bluum Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment