Friday, August 11, 2017

Little Lane Closing

Little Lane Closing

Little Lane is a website where you can book several different places such as Gymboree, The San Francisco Zoo, Gymnastics, Dance, and many other activities. I love using Little Lane. It was recently announced that Little Lane will be winding down on September 1st. If you really like Little Lane or the ability to book many different play spots then you may like Pearachute. Pearachute is a company based out in October and they will be coming to the San Francisco Bay Area. According to little lane all of your unused credits can be transferred over to Pearachute. If you are someone like me who has a substantial amount of credits that they have not used then this is a good thing because you will not lose those credits. I would be more upset if I only had a few week to use my credits but I am happy that they will transfer over. I am learning more about Pearachute everyday and I am interested in what companies they will offer. I am hoping they with have the same companies that are currently on Little Lane and I am also exciting to find out what new companies they will have. Hopefully it is a smooth transition and all of our credits transfer over without any issues. For anyone that has Little Lane and has responded to their E-mail about closing, please be careful as they were posting replies into one E-mail and complete strangers can see what you have written to Little Lane and what they have written back to you. I can see this as a privacy concern and I am not too happy about this because people private information should stay private and they should be replying to each person individually. Once Pearachute opens I will be posting about what companies they have to offer and the cost. If you would like to get on the Pearachute waiting list you can sign up at the link below. Tell me in the comments, how do you feel about Little Lane closing? And what do you think about the new copmany?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment