Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Goofy's Kitchen

Goofy's Kitchen

As many of you know my son Alex, just turned 3 in June. For this birthday this year we took him to Disneyland. One of the placed that we celebrated was Goofy's Kitchen. We went there for dinner on Sunday June 11th, 2017 My sons birthday is June 12th. Goofy's Kitchen was awesome. When you get there you pay and then you go and take a picture with Goofy, when we went Mickey was visiting for dinner time so my son got to take a photo with Mickey. He was a little shy so they let us come back after dinner to retake the photo. Once seated we went and got some food and my so warmed after after a little while. Characters came to our table and took pictures with my son and they also did a parade. My son loved it and he had an amazing time. He got to see Minnie Mouse, Chip n Dale, Goofy, and Mickey Mouse. We will definitely go back the next time we make it out to Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment