Sunday, May 29, 2016

Bluum May 2016

Bluum May 2016

Bluum is a subscription box where you can select which items you get or you can get it as a total surprise. I like to choose my items because it is for my toddler. I have been getting this box for a long time, about 3 years now. I was pregnant when I first signed up and while lots of other baby/kids subscription boxes no longer exist this company is still standing so they must be doing something right. This box starts at $27 a month for a 12 month subscription or $34 for month to month. There is also 3 and 6 month subscriptions. And I will post a link below for 30% off. I really like this box. 







Banz Kidz -Silver Damask 2y+ 
These Kids sunglasses are shatter resistant and made to last. They are different than regular sunglasses as they have a band that goes fully around your childs head. I may do a review on these later as my son does not like wearing sunglasses and he may in the future.






Precidio- Drink in the Box- Green 
This is a convenient way to take your kids drink on the go. It is almost like a giant reusable juice box. My son really likes it and I use it for water and it has a secure closure so it does not spill when it is closed (spill proof)






3 Sprouts Wall Organizer - Flamingo
This organizer is 100 % cotton and it has a cute little flamingo along the front. I really like this and I use it to store some of my kids books and puzzles. My toddler also really likes it.





Nature's Baby Organics- Conditioner & Detangler
This conditioner comes in the scent Vanilla-Tangerine and it smells really good. This conditioner/Detangler uses organic and natural ingredients to make your childs hair nice and soft and tangle free. I really liked it and it helped my child's curly hair as it gets tangled easily.

I chose these 4 items for my box and I really like them all. You can sign up at the link below for 30% off.


http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=588407&U=1310485&M=52431&urllink=

1 comment:

  1. This is a nice idea! Are there a list of goods where you can choose the items? Are there always the same goods or different ones evey month?

    ReplyDelete