Monday, May 9, 2016

Lil Bear Book Club May 2016

Lil Bear Book Club May 2016

Lil Bear Book Club is a subscription box for books. They have two plans that you may choose from. With the first plan your child will receive 3-4 board books and with the second plan your child will receive 2-3 picture books. These books are all individually wrapped with wrapping paper which is pretty neat and thoughtful. This subscription box is sure to create special bonding with you and your little one. This box starts at $16.99 for board books and $17.99 for picture books.







Counting Sea Life By Crayola


This is a cute little counting book. It helps your child learn to count and see bright colors while learning about life under the sea.




 Karate Pig By Alan Katz
I have never seen a book like this before. It is a really cool book. It has tons of pull apart pages which is something new and different than your average pop up book. My son loves it and I read it to him everyday. In this book the karate pig chops everything in sight including the book! It is also a great learning book as the pig learns to share in the end. Your child will love the pull apart pages just as my son does. Excellent book!





 The Story of Peter Rabbit by Beatrix Potter
This book is a classic. My son is almost 2 years old and he loves the story of Peter Rabbit. He has a stuffed bunny that reads him the story and now he has this book. I was excited to see this in the box. The illustrations are great and everything looks so nice within this book.


Overall this is a great subscription box and I would highly recommend it. I can't wait to see what the next month holds. You can sign up at the link below. Use code TEDDYBEAR to save 20% off.

www.lilbearbookclub.com

Disclaimer: I received this box for review. These are my own personal thoughts and opinions and receiving this box had no effect on what was said.

1 comment:

  1. This looks amazing. The pull apart book looks awesome too. I am definitely going to give this a try. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete