Sunday, September 10, 2017

Woman Up Box

Woman Up Box






I'm So Happy It's Happy Hour By Anne Taintor $14.95
I think this is a great book to have for girls night. It is nice and colorful and I love how it looks. This book contains drink recipes but it also has a good sense of humor.  



Druzy Bangle Bracelet - $15 
This beautiful sparkly Bangle Bracelet is lightweight and absolutely gorgeous. I love the color and how beautiful it is, pictures do not do it justice. It is from a seller on etsy called Designs by Katie Leigh. It is perfect to wear on datenight, to a birthday or even to a wedding. It also comes with a small pouch to store it in.

Germack Salted & Roasted Fancy Mixed Nuts $7.00
I love mixed nuts, pecans are my favorite so I was happy that this nut mix contains pecans. These nuts come in a 9 oz bag and are perfectly salted. And I love how it does not contain peanuts as most companies that sell mixed not seem to contain over 50% peanuts, so this is a nice change. This particular mix has cashews, almonds, filberts, brazil nuts, and mammoth pecans. This is a great mix and I like it a lot. 

Flamingo Drink Coasters $14.00
These flamingo coasters are very festive and remind me of summer. They come in a boxed set of 12. They measure 4 inches. They are made with heavy weight poster stock and are reusable but not permanent. I find them to be pretty sturdy and believe they will last a long time.

Peppermint Foot Rub $13.00
This Peppermint foot rub is made with organic safflower, organic coconut oil, organic beeswax, organic Lavender essential oils, as well as other organic ingredients. It smells great. This peppermint foot rub blends organic arnica and lavender with organic mint, which is none to cool and energize. They both have pain relieving and anti inflammatory powers. If you had a long day or need to relax then you will love this product, just massage this into the sore areas on your feet and it will leave them feeling nice and refreshed. It really does leave your feet rejuvenated.  

Festive Green Striped Straws $4.50
I love these, they are just so cute. As soon as I opened the package my son got super excited and asked for them so I am going to have to share. I love straws and I use straws everyday in my home so I will definitely be using these. 

The value of this box is $63.95 + The bonus Festive Green Striped Straws at $4.50 gives this box an overall value of $68.45

Use Code REVIEWGIRL10OFF to get $10 off your first box.
WomanUpBox 

No comments:

Post a Comment