Sunday, September 10, 2017

Grey Bee Kids

Grey Bee Kids 

Grey Bee Kids is an awesome new company. They sell storage bins, storage cubes, and swaddles. They have have cute animal designs. The one that I chose to get is the racoon. He is super cute and I love him. This is a very durable storage bin and it can hold a good amount of stuff. These storage bins are made of a jute canvas material. These storage bins are 15 inches tall and 11 inches in diameter. Your little one will not be disappointed. You can use it to store toys, balls, even clothes. I am currently hiding a few early Christmas presents in mine. No matter what way you choose to use it, it will look so cute in your little ones room or nursery. It fits right in. I would recommend this product and I can't wait to try their other products. This storage bin is simply amazing.
You can get yours at the link below

www.greybeekids.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment