Thursday, November 5, 2015

Wantable Intimates November 2015

Wantable Intimates November 2015


 Wantable has a bunch of different subs such as Makeup, fitness, Intimates, accessories, and style edit. This is their Intimates collection which is my favorite. They recently did some changes to the intimates sub and from what I am seeing from this box, I do not like these changes. They raised the price from  $36 a month to $40 a month to $50 a month. It went from 3-5 items to 3-4 premium items and now to only 3 items. Seeing how my box has items that I got well over 6 months ago and shorts that I have seen many people get in the months before the price change, I would say they are going downhill. $50 is a lot of money for this sub and if you are a current subscriber you can keep the $40 price. If you stay subbed each month you get a $4 credit so your next month will be $36 and people that join now it will be $46. I do not like how they are charging more for the same old items and giving you less. That does not seem right to me.

Disclosure: I paid $40 for this box and I review wantable on my own behalf. My reviews are my own honest opinions. 



Real Underwear Spring Fling Top in Strawberry Pink $16.00 My price $8.00
This is a cute top that has matching bottoms but I was only sent the top. I am a little disappointed because I already have this top and the bottoms in pink and in aqua. I received this top in previous boxes that all had 4 items and this box only has 3.




 Drama Raw Edge Shorts $16.00 My price $8.00
These shorts have a drawstring waist and polka dots pattern. I am not really a fan of shorts for my Wantable boxes so this may be going back.
 Wantable Knit Robe with Shearling in Smokey Diamond $48.00 My price $24.00
This robe has shearling on the collar and looks cozy for the winter. I did ask for something with fur on the cuffs so here it is. It does look big for me so I probably should have asked for a smaller size.
The overall value of my box is $80

1 comment:

  1. I love Wantable and that robe looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete