Saturday, November 28, 2015

November Toddler Baby Guy Box

Here is my review of the November Toddler Baby Guy Box. This month you could choose either a girl box or a boy box. I went with the boy box and they were prices at $39.99. The company started in July and their first box was $59.99 along with their other boxes after that. The boxes from August, September, and October. This is the first time they did gender boxes and with a lower price point so this is one of their smaller boxes. They will continue to sell the bigger specialty boxes at $59.99 Ok, let's see what I got.





Ez pz Happy Mat $24.99 
This has been the main talk of the box. It is a placemat with your childs plate built in. I think it is pretty cool, it suctions to your table so your child cannot show the mat away. I really like this concept. This mat is dishwasher, microwave, and oven safe. It is silicone and built to last. It also is shaped like a smiley face so your kids will be happy about it. Try it out you will not regret it. Ez pz also started making a smaller version called the mini mat.


Boon Fluid Sippy Cup $7.50 
This unique sippy cup features a unique grip that little ones love. It has a two handed design and is spill resistant. My 17 month old already loves to hold it in his little hands.
My Natural plush toy $22.00 
My son received the cat. Some other boy boxes received an orange dog and the girl boxes received a purple elephant. This plush toy is all natural, hypoallergenic, and eco friendly. It is made with premium quality cotton velour. It is also safely made free of harmful substances and toxic chemicals. It is the perfect plush for your little one and it is even machine washable for easy cleaning.
The Original Toddler Cards $24.00 
This set of cards is for the early years (1-4) These cards are great to capture and remember your child's early years. It comes with 30 cards and each card has a date on it so you can write in the exact date that your child reached each milestone and take a picture.

Seattle Chocolate $3.50
 This is for the mommy or daddy the flavor we got is San Juan Sea Salt. Yum.

Budsies $15 voucher code. 
This is a $15 gift card to budsies. It is listen on the card, so people assume it counts towards the value. If it does then that is not good because most people will not use it as budsies products are about $80 so I will not count this towards the value of the box.

Ok. I paid $39.99 and the value of my box is $81.99 so it is definitely about double what I paid. If we count the gift card towards the value then the value would be $96.99 I was not overall thrilled when I saw the amount of items in the box but now that my box arrived I think the items are cute and really like the cat.

Did you get a box? What do you think of this box? Will you order next time? Let me know in the comments below. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment