Saturday, December 2, 2017


 Rubbery Pacifier Clip and Teether



This teether is made with non toxic 100 % silicone material. And the pacifier clip is made with High quality rust free non toxic ribbon. The clip is heavy duty strong and safe. It is safe on your babies sensitive developing teeth. I really like this one as the red star looks really nice and my son really likes how it looks too. He also likes how it feels and likes playing with it. It easily wipes clean but it is also dishwasher safe so you will not have to worry about it if it gets dirty. It is also really easy to connect a pacifier too. I really like how it doubles as both a teether and a pacifier clip. That is really cool. I think you will like it just as much as I do. I also think that it would make an awesome baby shower gift or gift for new parents since their little one will be teething before they know it. I have provided the link below so that you are able to check it out too.



https://www.amazon.com/Pacifier-Clip-Teether-Toy-Silicone/dp/B01BNA54GA/ref=sr_1_287_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1477533587&sr=8-287&keywords=Pacifier%2Bclip&th=1

No comments:

Post a Comment