Saturday, September 3, 2016

Bluum August 2016

Bluum August 2016


Bluum is a subscription box for babies and kids age Newborn - 5 years old. What's really neat about Bluum is that you can choose all your items or have them all be a surprise. I love to choose my own items so that is what I do each month. Here are the items I chose this month.



The Manhattan Toy Company Savanna Monkey- $14.99
This monkey is so cute and super soft. I love it. The ears crinkle which is perfect to entertain your little one. It is the perfect texture and sensory experience.




 The Manhattan Toy Company Folksy Forrester Bear - $20.00
This bear is made from brown and tan soft corduroy. He is the perfect friend for your little one and soft and cuddly so perfect for snuggles day or night.





Tarragon Books Round Like A Ball Book- $9.99 
My Son loves this book, he loves all the shapes and he loves how they are raised and he can feel and grab them. This is a really cool book for teaching your little one shapes and he/she is sure to love it.





Tarragon Books Peek a Boo Moon Book  $7.99
This book is really cute book. I love the pastel colors. There are Peek A Boo whole through out the book so you never know who you will see next. It is a chunky board book and is also educational to teach your little on new things. I think it is great as a bedtime book and my son really enjoys it.




The Overall value of my box this month was $52.97 Please let me know what you think of this months box below. If you are interested in the prices of this box please ask in a comment or check out my other Bluum Posts. Get 30 % off all plans with the link below.




21 comments:

  1. You chose some lovely items. They are all great and how cute is that monkey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfect for kids especially since there aren't many subscription boxes that caters to newborns and toddlers. It's great that you have the option to choose the items or have them as a surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! It something both of you can look forward to every month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is quite innovative. A subscription box for kids....a nice gifting idea too, I think!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This does sound great. I have a boy who will soon turn 2 so this would be lovely for him. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a great box for kids! Im sure any child would love to get a box full of new goodies for them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks great! My kids will love this..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I especially like the chunky board books. Those are so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh everything is so sweet! I don't have a baby but my cousin will totally need this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never heard of this. I'm going to have to let my friends with babies know about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. "About A Girl" is a Nirvana song!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never heard about Bluum subscription box but it sounds awesome for the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's my first time hearing about Bluum subscription box. It sounds a lovely subscription service. I'm sure the moms in your country will love it and those adorable babies will love it as well. -Me-An Clemente of http://yogoandcream.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute! I definitely need to mention it to my friend who had her first child a year ago. She would love this kind of box delivered for her - well, for her baby:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those are super adorable animals, and the book looks great! i'll be sure to check into them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg how cute is the monkey! All of these look adorable.

    Love,
    Ivelisse | CarnationDreams.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. another one of those beautiful subscription boxes. I love those things, especially when they come filled with such great items as you have shown. Sadly, my kids have outgrown that type of box a while now. Still, great post!
    Claudia via Avalon-Media.org

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great subscription box and perfect for my friend who has kids !

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a really cute idea for new parents, as well as experienced. I really enjoy subscription boxes. Great selections. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a really cute idea for new parents, as well as experienced. I really enjoy subscription boxes. Great selections. ;)

    ReplyDelete