Friday, February 5, 2016

Perfectly Posh Fresh Creamy Milk Body Butter

Fresh Creamy Milk Body Butter by Perfectly Posh


I just recently tried this product and it is amazing. At first I was skeptical because it costs $24 but it is definitely worth the price. This Body butter is made with bamboo extract, and milk thistle extract, and milk powder to help with irritation, skin inflammation & softening. It really works. I have this rash which I think is psoriasis. No creams from the Dr. really help me but this fresh creamy milk has helped my rash a lot and I have only had the cream for one week. It also helped my sons rash that he has and it is one of the only products that helps him. This item is going to be discontinued due to the new product launch so get it while you still can or you may regret it and be disappointed. 

Get it here 


No comments:

Post a Comment